05/07/2010

09/12/2007 Relationships and sordid things

The only way to achieve a meaningful relationship with someone is
i)Not to meet them when off you're face on alcohol
ii) Not to jump into bed after knowing them for five minutes

I am inept at avoiding both, but I suppose I am a teenager and on the verge of becoming a student. I'll just use my unsuccessful relationships as 'valuable' experiences.

The frustrating thing is there is unlikely to be a situation for a long time where I will meet a girl (who I'm interested in sexually) when I'm not drunk and therefore my priorities become skewered (when I'm drunk) i.e. shag now, talk later. Also it seems pointless to have a 'proper' relationship right now as I'm going to be globe trotting in four months time. i suppose I can try and find someone in Perugia, give a 'proper' relationship a trial run and see if I prefer it to my debaucherous lifestyle I am currently living (with the occasional fuck here and there). However the teenage boy's dream of being able to sleep with anyone he chooses or to have sex on a regular basis and lead a generally promiscuous lifestyle is misleading and unsatisfying. Since if you sleep with someone on the night you've met them, you've achieved the ultimate goal of a relationship (unless you want to go to extreme and consider marriage), everything else just seems pointless as all that's going through your mind when 'backtracking' (having a conversation and getting to know the person who you were inside of the night or couple of nights before) is 'when are we going to have sex again? ' As it is almost an inevitability . However this stage is only possible should you and your intimate partner exchange phone numbers (which to me is a moral thing to do). However it can a mixed blessing/curse if your partner is reluctant to exchange contact details after exchanging bodily fluids.

To be continued....

(14/04/2010 - see entry on Natalia Bubnova)

No comments:

Post a Comment