04/07/2010

Introduction

Dear readers,

On 1st December 2007 I started to keep a journal. Originally the point of this journal was to write down ideas for stories and scripts but eventually became a diary. Looking back at these 'ramblings', I am surprised and even shocked by the things I have written. I have held some pretty contemptible views, bitter attitudes and have come across as very ungrateful, but also now a reminder of how grateful I should be for all my experiences and the people I have met along the way. Anyway I will be the first to admit that I often I don't come across as a likeable person in some of the entries I have written over the last two years and a bit in my medium sized red book.

I intend to write out the original entry and then a commentary explaining the situation at that time and what I think now when I read it.

If there are any readers who don't know me, I am 20, live in Oxford, study Modern Languages at the University of Leeds and have aspirations to be a writer. This is also an exercise for myself as well as I hope an entertaining read for everyone.

Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment